At Mitchell Rubenstein & Associates PC (“MR&A”), we strive to provide outstanding legal services that set us apart from the competition. When we’re working on your case, we provide you with detailed status reports, noting all activity on the file, including payments, balance, correspondence with the Court and the Defendant(s) and forthcoming events. You choose the desired report format; reports may be tailored and organized to meet your needs. We also feature:
- Fully automated office environment.
- Member of NARCA, CLLA, and the Maryland DC Creditors Bar Association.
- Policies and procedures including ongoing staff training to ensure full compliance with the FDCPA, FCRA, GLBA, TCPA and other federal, state and local laws regarding the collection of a debt.
- A full compliment of paralegals and collectors are in the office to process your cases and assist you with any daily questions or concerns you may have.
- Direct attorney oversight is provided to each client and their respective accounts; each client is assigned a supervising attorney to assure you always have a point to contact.
- A wide range of fee structures are available, including:
- Traditional hourly rate billing, including reduced hourly fee schedules for volume clients
- Standard fixed and sliding scale contingency fee structures; and/or
- Flat rate fees available in certain limited instances.
Various payment options available to consumers including online payment website, ACH transfers, direct checks, and checks by phone.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation.